Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PUMPKIN EMMA

Morning blog friends! I seem to be stamping much more than usual lately! Shhh, don't tell my hubby. ;-)
Anyhoo - I think I am going to give this as a birthday card.... Pretty simple and to the point. I've really been digging digi images lately - this one is from CC Designs. Colored w/ tombow markers, avocado paper from PTI, polka dotted paper is from cosmo cricket. I think I love Cosmo Cricket more than Basic Grey now. I can use ALL the sheets in teh stack, and w/ BG, I tend to only use a third of them???
Okay - gotta take Kyle to school. Have a super day!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Awesome card!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love this image! This card is so cute. As is the one you sent me which I received in yesterday's mail. I love it. Since you didn't post it on your blog, I posted it on mine to show it off!

I really want to do some digi stuff but the freebies I have tried just don't print well for me and I hate to spend money on them if they aren't going to look good.

I think it's good that you have more stamping time. I'm sure once you get settled into your new home you will be even more productive. Especially now that the kids are a little older.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

BTW... I agree about the Cosmo Cricket paper. I love their fun patterns. I've never been a big fan of Basic Grey because I don't like the "grunge" look of most of the paper. I end up having to cut off the edges where it's supposed to look aged/smudged because I think it would make my project look dirty. I know... I'm wierd.