Tuesday, October 13, 2009

a few projects....

I got this cute letter N at Hobby Lobby in Houston back in August and got a chance to jazz it up recently. I covered it w/ paper and used mod podge to glue it down and covered the top so it's sealed all nice. I added some blue and brown buttons, too. I have a little collection of N's for the twins room.
Next, I have Mishie-style note pads to show off. I made these a couple weeks ago, and since PTI is coming out w/ a whole set dedicated to making these adorable little suckers, I thought I'd share my versions....
Not very chatty tonight - had a long-ish seeming day. Gotta tuck the kiddos in...

2 comments:

i'm with the band said...

Love that N!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Cute letter. I like how you accented the paper design with buttons.

What is a Mishie Note? Your projects are cute whatever they are for.