Sunday, October 25, 2009

... pink & red stocking ...

Hi friends! Sorry for the "foggy" picture - my camera lens was a bit dirty when I took this, but I think you get the idea! I am smitten w/ red & pink this year! Since I doubt my hubby would want these for our Christmas cards, I used the sentiment "just a little Christmas note" from PTI's Signatuare Christmas set -my current favorite! I just love Dawn's handwriting and hope they release lots more from her!
Busy day cleaning here - gasp - story of my life! We get keys to our new house on base Tuesday and will be moving all day Wednesday. Fun fun. I think I'm most excited to have a washer & dryer at my disposal!
Hope you all have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Hope you get all moved and settled soon. What base are you at?? We're at Fort Bliss but not on base.
Cute card and really like the red/pink combo!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Shades of pink, ribbon, glitter... yes, this is definitely "you". And I agree, I'm sure Tom would not want this card going out to his friends.

Good luck with your move. Hope it goes smoothly.