Sunday, October 4, 2009

... BFF cherries ...

Wow... isn't this a lovely card? I think it looks especially pretty because I didn't take the picture! My BFF, Amber, stamped me some of these cherry stems from everyday button bits and I just LOVE them, so I had to make her a little card out of them. ;-)
I used spring moss, avocado twill (to save on ribbon, I tied the knot, and just adhered it to the front of the card rather than all the way around. That paper is from basic grey -- lemonade, I think??? Sentiment is from TAC - it's a mix of tons of words that you put together to write whatever you want.

We are planning to take the kiddos to see the Toy Story movies today - wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Super sweet!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The cherries look so cute with that striped paper. I have that TAC set too. It's such a fun font.