Tuesday, October 6, 2009

head start on the moving cards


Hello blog friends! In 22 days I will be moving into a new house (not brand new, just new to me). We've been in temporary housing since early August, so I am really ready to get cozy in a place that will be mine for three years! Hence, I used the sentiment "home sweet home" rather than we've moved....
On this card, I was playing around mixing up some colors to get a different look. I also made a few that are more halloween themed since we move right before then...
It's finally feeling like fall out here in southern California. I sent the boys to school in long sleeves yesterday. At night we need jackets. Love it!


2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Your cards are gorgeous! You poor thing on the temp. living. I'm in the process of moving this week and we could end up in temporary quarters for a few weeks. Not fun!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Love the house paper. Perfect for your "just moved" cards. And I really like the mix of patterned papers on your second card.