Sunday, October 11, 2009

... just because cherries ...

Oh, I've been slacking! I meant to be a super good blogger, but well.... I forget. I ought to have a day that I schedule blog posts for the week, but then I wouldn't be able to ramble on about whatever is going on w/ me that day.

So, about the card: raspberry fizz and spring moss paper, sheer white ribbon, raspberry fizz buttons. Easy peasey! Oh - the scallop punch is from SU. Although, the more I see the other fancy scallop punches, it makes me want more than just this one.

Tomorrow I am venturing to a scrapbook store in Palm Desert - Wootens. Anybody ever heard of it? I found their website and it looks pretty cool. The hubby and kids are off school, so I am getting a day ALL TO MYSELF. How lucky for me.

Anyhoo - that's it for today. I've been working on Christmas gifts already for my sisters' kiddos... I'll show you them soon.

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

You sure have been getting a lot of use out of the cherry leaves stamp. It looks cute on that red dotted paper.

I have been trying to make a few cards over the weekend and then creating posts and saving them to draft. That way on a day where I didn't get a chance to stamp or didn't feel like stamping (it happens), I can just quick edit one of the drafts and get it posted. So you can still make your posts ahead then add your "this is what I'm up to" stuff when your are ready to post.

Have fun at the scrapbook store and make sure to post all the goodies you buy.

Danni said...

Cute card!!