Saturday, October 3, 2009

... i heart owls ...

Oh, it looks like this pic is a tad dark, but you still get the gist of it. I *had* to have this paper, and was stumped on what to make with it. I'd gotten the heart nesties a few months ago and never used them (gasp), so it just kinda flowed from there. I'm sending it to my mom because everytime I'm *in* to something, she bombards me with gift items and trinkets of whatever it happens to be.
Today is World Card Making Day - I've been playing around w/ my stamps. Nichole is having a neat blog contest w/ great prizes. Be sure to stop by.

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That is fun paper. I can see why you would have to have it. Good for you for using your heart nesties finally.

i'm with the band said...

Look at you blogging away!
Very adorable!