Tuesday, October 28, 2008

... pink Christmas card ...

I am totally in love with this Christmas card! I used the swirly trees stamp from Stamping Bella - it's soo cute and whimsical... I went a bit crazy w/ my quickie glue pen and traced over the "snow" and sprinkled w/ rose quartz glitter from Martha Stewart. I then decided it needed a little something *more* so drew a frame around the scene - also w/ the quickie glue pen and more glitter. The pink & brown are from PTI. The pink & gold ribbon I got from Michaels and it's what inspired this color-scheme. I went back to get more and they had only ONE SPOOL LEFT! Yikes -- maybe I'll get my sister to check her store for me... I ran half the card base through the cuttlebug w/ the dots folder... This didn't really leave me any room for a sentiment, so I have the "Merry Christmas" on the inside along w/ various other sentiments (I couldn't pick just one).

Anyhoo - I've got to run to dance class. I've got 2 more cards to share either later today or tomorrow!
Oooh - we had our first frost this morning, too! =)

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is pretty and so "you" with all the pink glitter. Since I'm coming down in only a week, if you send me a piece of the ribbon (because I don't think I could match it based on trying to remember it from a photo), I will try to get to Michaels here and get you some and bring it with me.

Ann said...

So pretty! Love the color and sparkle! :D