Monday, October 13, 2008

... halloween bellas ...

So, I had some time to stamp this weekend and here are two of the cards I made. I got these images from my friend, Amber.... The owl & cat are embellishments I got at Target - so is most of the b/g paper. Baubles are from stamping bella - super cute - I think I love baubles more than brads and eyelets b/c you don't have to worry about punching holes and the prongs showing on the back. I found this glue that I LOVE, too. It's by Tombo - it's mono METAL liquid glue. It looks just like the mono-mult, but is gray and bluish-purple, and the glue is much thicker, so the baubles just stick right to it. There's my two-cents for the day... Enjoy looking!



2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These are adorable. Love the owl and cat embellishments and the sparkly boots. Thanks for the tip about the glue. I usually use glue dots, but they don't always fit the size of the embellishment.

Crushincrime said...

Oh I'm totally lovin your Halloween Bellas! They are too cute, I broke down and got me some nesstys too.