Saturday, October 4, 2008

... baby cards ...

I was asked to make a set of 10 baby cards for a friend of mine; she wanted them to be neutral b/c she just wanted them on hand... Well, I had to do one girl and one boy card, because I figured there was bound to be at least one of each at some point. ;-) There are 2 more designs that turned out blurry and I already gave her the cards, so you'll have to make do with these samples.
I got this patterned paper from JoAnn's when I went to Maryland in August. The sentiment is from SU! and you can hardly see, but I embossed some swirly stuff along the bottom also from SU!

Next, I used apricot paper and ink w/ summer sun ribbon from PTI. The footprint & rattle stamps are from The Angel Company, and the 'baby' stamp is SU!, lastly, the welcome baby is from PTI. Oh - baubles are "goldfish" from Stamping Bella
Stamps from TAC. Embossed w/ hologram EP, swiss dot cuttlebug folder, used silver liquid pearls on the "blanket" and colored w/ various markers....

Ducks & sentiment from PTI - don't remember where that paper is from (other than my LSS). This one is not my fave, but was trying to do something different.
Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I really like the one that says sweet pea! That saying is always cute to me. And it can be "boy or girl" so for your situation, I think it's terrific! Cute cards. Thanks for sharing.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These are adorable. And good to see that you have had a chance to use some of that baby paper you used. I think the sweet pea is my fave because I like the green. So bright and cheery.