Wednesday, October 22, 2008

... owl thank you's ...

I mentioned yesterday that my family gave me some owl gifts for my birthday, so I had to make owl thank you cards (of course!). Here they are...

The patterned paper is from a pack my friend, Amber, got at Target. I used my quickie glue pen to trace some of the owl and sprinkled rose quartz coarse glitter on top from Martha Stewart. It looks so cool - I am using this glitter on my Christmas cards, too!
Here is a fall-colored one. The paper is from basic grey "mellow" - and I used stickles for the glitter on this guy. Ribbon is from PTI (spring moss).
Another fallish colored one. I only glittered his eyes. I'm not sure where this patterned paper is from - it's been in my collection a while... The ribbon is from PTI - I am nearly out of this - I love it so much!

3 comments:

LOVE 琴 海 said...

Your blog is very good, I like it very much, from China regards

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How cool to get such different looks from the same stamp.

RED said...

TOO STINKIN' CUTE! I love all the owl cards, but the Fall colors one is my fav because it's my colors- Earth Elements!