Wednesday, October 1, 2008

... a new-ish blog ...

My friend, Susan, started a blog back in August and I keep forgetting to add her link to my side bar. So, while I'm remembering, I wanted to mention her blog address in case you want to drop in and say hello... http://www.susansdayoffcreations.blogspot.com/
Some of my Maryland friends will remember her from my workshops. ;-)

Oh - and probably most everyone in blogland was aware of that HUGE blog candy that
Cammie had up for grabs last week...well, my good friend, Amber, won it! How amazing is that? Thankfully, she lives down the street, so it'll almost be as good as if I won b/c I'll get to see and touch all her goodies!!

Have a great night....

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Thanks Kerry for mentioning my blog :-). How great is that that Amber won that!