Wednesday, October 1, 2008

... doctor thank you ...

Hello - sorry it's been so long... I got a new card reader since I lost my last one - now I can upload pictures again...

My dear friend had surgery a few weeks ago and asked me to make a thank you card for her to give to her doctor for being so wonderful. Here's what I came up with.

I used pure poppy paper - gorgeous stuff! Basic Grey patterned paper, nesties, PTI white and chocolate c/s, pti satin ribbon, and buttons. Stamps are from Stamping Bella and SU! Oh - and to get those speckles, I used the inkworx air tool - it's been discontinued, but SU! has something that works and looks exactly the same.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

This card is gorgeous! Your friend will be thrilled!!

i'm with the band said...

She's soooo cute!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the red and brown color combo. Those speckles give the bg a nice extra something.