Tuesday, October 21, 2008

... bella thank you ...

The color is dark on this - SORRY! I got this bella on a whim and never have a chance to use her, so a few weeks ago, I got my hair cut and highlighted, and made this card for my stylist....

Also, I just celebrated my birthday this past weekend and had the BEST time w/ my mom and sisters. I've got pictures to share from that... and loads of thank you cards to make! For some crazy reason, my family has decided I love owls. Well, I like them, but from the looks of my presents, you'd think I'm a BIG collector of them! ;-) I got owl pajamas, an owl shirt, an owl ornament, lotion holder shaped like and owl, and a hand towel for my kitchen! Craziness... Anyhoo, my friend, Amber, has the owl set from PTI, so I borrowed it to make thank you cards for my mom & sisters. I'll post those pictures tomorrow...
Have a great night!

2 comments:

Danni said...

Love the black, white and pink!! Very nice card!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

You finally got a chance to use the "impulse buy" Bella. Fun thank you card.