Wednesday, January 21, 2009

... tagged ....

Hey there! My friend, Susan, tagged me about a week ago (I'm very slow about these things).

Here's how it goes:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

So... 6 things about me:

1. I love Hannah Montana - her TV show and her music.

2. I tell each of my kids that they are my favorite child.

3. I eat super fast... um - this one is really weird, but I guess having so many kids, it's the only way I'll get to eat.

4. I love diet vanilla soda. I'm grouchy b/c both coke & pepsi quit making theirs!! Now I've bought the syrup and have to make my own...

5. My favorite day of the week is Monday b/c that's when my hubby and kids go back to work and school!

6. I talk a lot - to EVERYONE whether I know them or not...

Whew - that only took me half the morning to finish. So, I'm going to be lazy and not tag 6 people, because I don't have all day... Feel free to post 6 random things about yourself if you have the inclination! =)

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I never noticed that you ate fast. But I guess you didn't have kids around when we went out to lunch.

I do know that you love your vanila cola. How funny that you buy the syrup and make your own.

Hannah Montana? Isn't that a kid's show?

Thanks for sharing those things!