Monday, January 19, 2009

... Kyle's 6th Birthday invites....

My second-oldest son, Kyle, is turning 6 in a few weeks, and we are having his party at a gymnastics place. I have no gymnastics stamps whatsoever- and it's really more of jumping and tumbling and doing fun obstacle course stuff, so I let Kyle choose whatever stamp he wanted for his invite. His main requirement was the color purple. So, I gave little Billy here a purple suit and added some purple accents and voila - he's done... The sentiment I printed off.


3 comments:

Danni said...

Oh what cute invites!! How fun!

RED said...

OMG! I remember when Kyle was born! He was the cutest baby ever! Your invites are perfect! Hope you guys have fun tumbling...

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is terrific. I like Kyle's choice of purple with this. I can't believe he's 6 already. Sounds like a fun party idea for a bunch of active kids.