Sunday, January 11, 2009

Crossfit...aka XFIT

Hey girls... So, you know I haven't been blogging a whole lot and I'm working on that. BUT, I wanted to share with you the workout program I've been doing since the beginning of November. If you're my friend, you've heard me blather on incessantly about this already (and I think I did mention it once when I first started). Anyhoo - it's now been just over 2 months since I started and I've seen huge changes and love how I'm looking. I've gone from a size 10 (that were getting snug) to a loose-ish fitting 8. I'm down 12 pounds and weigh a few pounds less than when I got preggers w/ the twins. I don't have a specific goal weight or size, I figure I'll plateau eventually. Anyhoo - here's a little example of a workout (this is what I did on Friday). Ran 800 meters (~1/2 mile), 50 back extensions, 50 sit ups - REPEAT THREE TIMES. Yikes - it was harder than I expected and it took me 24 minutes to complete three rounds, but I'm definitely noticing that my abs are firmer after Friday!

I even made myself a XFIT journal - I'll snap a picture of it and upload it soon - I used the barbella stamp from Stamping Bella.

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That's so terrific. You did mention it once and I checked out the website for the program. Sounds grueling! But if you enjoy it and are getting results then more power to you! I think a journal is a great idea.