Wednesday, January 14, 2009

new home cards

My friend, Nicki, just moved in to a new house a couple days before Christmas and I told her I'd make her cards that said we've moved.... It gave me an excuse to buy the Boards & Beams stamp set from PTI! =) So - since it was close to Christmas, I used some holiday paper from Basic Grey. Here is one of the cards (each of them used a different b/g because I didn't have all the same). I did use Always Artichoke for my base on all the cards. That gold "ribbon" strip is actually paper that I got in the Martha Stewart section of Walmart - they had a pack of pink, white and gold for less than $2! Way easier than cutting them out myself. Here is the card I made to give her - it uses the other house in the set.
Can you see I love using buttons lately?!

1 comment: