Saturday, September 13, 2008

... you rock ...

I finally made a card with the set from the new SU! catty that I *HAD* to have!
I think I'm going to use this to make Jay's 18th birthday card, too. Isn't that ribbon the best? I got it a while ago at either Ribbons & Bows, Oh My, or The Ribbon Retreat... The cardstock is the new pink pirouette from SU!. For some reason, I was remembering it being a "pinker" shade - it's more blushy (in fact, it's very much like the PTI sweet blush color).
Well, I have been exhausted lately...I hope it's a phase and I snap out of it soon!

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I saw this set in the catty and couldn't imagine how I would ever use it. But then I don't know any teenagers. I guess this would be very appropriate for them. And a skull with pink glittery eyes! Well of course! What a conincidence that you bought that ribbon and then SU made a stamp set to go with it!

Nicole said...

Wow this is one cute card! I'm loving it, and that ribbon, great find!