Sunday, September 7, 2008

... miss betty bombshell ...

I am a slight obsession with the Chichiboulie line at Stamping Bella. They are just the most adorable little images I've ever seen... Here is my newest gal: Betty Bombshell. I just love the retroness of her swimsuit and glasses. It makes me think of my grandma and what she might've worn 40 years ago..

Since my grandma is no longer with us, I'm sending this card to my mom. She loves the "sistah" expression, so I added that to the bottom. The paper is the new pink pirouette from SU!, and the background stamp is from stamping bella - it's called fluffies and is in the "border" section if you want to find it..

I've been cleaning like crazy so far this morning. I'm trying to get my stamp room back in order... wish me luck! ;-)

3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! It is so adorable and I love the way you colored it. The background is really cute and I realy like the swirls embossed paper as an accent.

Chichiboulie said...

Betty has never looked better!

Lynn Put said...

This is so cute!
Your coloring and layout are fantastic!