Saturday, September 6, 2008

... super boy ...

My brother-in-law has a birthday in a couple weeks and he thinks he's pretty super, so I thought this would be the perfect image to use for his card. I added googlie eyes to Billy and his super dog -- I thought it was a cute effect - my hubby thought it was creepy. Oh well - too late now.
I've been stamping all day (so far), so will share more stuff as the weekend wears on. Hope everyone is staying dry. I'm near the coast of NC and there hasn't been a drop of rain since I got up at 6am this morning... funny.

3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I think they are cute and I like the eyes.

RED said...

Love it...love it...love it! The eyes are super cute not spooky. You know how much I love Americana.

Jane said...

This is adorable with the google eyes! Great job!

Jane