Saturday, August 9, 2008

...new paper...

I stopped into my LSS today and picked up a few sheets of paper... I just can't help it. A few of these totally made me think of Michelle Wooderson... I LOVE her style....

First up is this vintage birdie paper... and more vintage - this looks like it'd be a nice bedspread pattern...
This one is totally whimsy.
And lastly, we have very colorful and bright...

I've been trying to get back into the SCS Wish RAK more lately... It seems like those Chichiboulie images are pretty HOT. I love them all...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle Wooderson said...

Hey girlie, thanks for visiting my blog! And I found a ton of sites to visit....the hair blog, my girls will LOVE that one!! And the Crock Pot blog....oh ya baybee!! Off to look some more!! Mish