Friday, August 8, 2008

...hello....

I'm just touching base.... I've been asked to make some 1st birthday invitations for a friend and my only requirement was that it had butterflies. So, here are 4 samples -- the top left invite doesn't have the words yet, but I didn't love it, so thought I'd wait for her feedback before adding it.

Oh - who's seen the new SU! catty? There are only 2 sets that I *HAVE TO HAVE* and they are... Just Jawing (pg. 29) and Simple Birthday Thanks (pg. 65). Those sets are just too sweet to pass up.

Okay, well, I've got kids in the tub, so I'm outta here for now...

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Hey, Kerry, just wanted to stop by and let you know that my stamp set arrived!! YaY!

And I've already got four projects planned with 'em.

Thanks so much and have a great weekend!

~Hugs, Deb

i'm with the band said...

These are so cute!!!