Monday, August 18, 2008

... I'm back ...

Hey friends and fellow bloggers...

I'm back from my trip. I'm super tired, I can barely keep my eyes open and should be in bed. BUT, I've missed my computer and my stamping room, so while everyone is snoozing, I'm in here... I altered some crayon boxes a couple weeks ago after seeing it on someones blog (I think Lauren from mytime...) - anyhoo, she used a box of markers and said what a neat idea it'd be for halloween treats instead of candy. I agree, but even on sale, I didn't want to buy up a bunch of packs of markers, so I opted for 17¢ crayons from Rose Art. Last year my friend, Jessica, had a Halloween party and we are talking about doing it again, so I want to make these as favors for all the kids. The pumpkin face is from PaperTrey, Ink's Spooky Sweets set. I barely used this last year, so want to get lots of use out of it this year... =)


Oh - I'm also trying to think up my Christmas card for this year... Yes, I realize it's a bit early, but I am feeling more inspired lately by all the new stamps that are out there! I am thinking I want to do red and white, but can't think of much more than that. I also think I'm going to make different cards for all my girlfriends this year like I did last year... So that'll be fun.

Have you all seen the new releases at Stamping Bella? Very cute stuff!

Oh - and a BIG thank you to AMBER for fancying up my blog while I was gone... Do you love it or what?????

2 comments:

i'm with the band said...

So glad you are back! Maybe now I can stop spending money out of boredom!

Crushincrime said...

Hey Girlie, So sorry I missed you while you were here, Elyssa loved her bowties, they were soooo cute, and her card of course! This is a cute idea, I've been running around in circles (I almost feel like Ines, hahahahha).