Thursday, August 28, 2008

... javabellas ...


As I was coloring these gals in the other day, I thought, wouldn't it be cool if they were drinking margarita's??? For about 2 months now, I've been doing a weekly margarita night w/ the girls. It started out just me and Amber and has grown to be me, Amber, Nicki, Jessica, and Amy. We have a blast. Tonight is margarita night! Whew hoo!
So, about this card... I wished for pink paisley embossed paper on SCS and got lots of it, so here is the first time I actually created with it. Also, on the white piece, I used my scor-pal to put an embossed frame around the image (since I don't have nestabilities - YET).
Okay - gotta run...

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This looks great with the embossed paper. And I really like the addition of the scor-pal lines. Whenever I see a project using that now I think, "gee, maybe I need one too". But my room is such a mess I have no idea where I would put it. Have fun tonight!

Linda Beeson said...

I love that embossed background on here.