Sunday, August 24, 2008

... i love the internet. ...

Yes, I really do. I am always browsing this or that. Today I found a little store called "Lily Cait," and I was amazed at the prices of the bows and clippies she has on there. I've mentioned that my friend, Amber, makes these, so I sent her the link right away to show her these clips.

So, today I'm working on like 5 different things. One is a set of birthday invitations for a 1st birthday. Next, I have some back-to-school cards I want to make -- my sisters kids all start school this week ~ I was going to send them each a card, but that'd be 7 cards, so instead I'm thinking a "family" card will suffice. Then, my little Tucker Bucker is turning 4 next month, so I need to whip up some invites for that. He wants a monkey party. We saw some cute cupcakes in a magazine and are making those for it....

Since I'm not finished any of my cards to even photograph them, I'll share a card I made last week...


I also happen to love Bellas (surprise, surprise). =) I got Daisy Bella in a WISH RAK and am debating on if I need to own her or not..... I sent this card to my baby sis for helping out w/ the kids during my visit to Maryland...

Well, I need to scoot and get stuff done. Tomorrow is Kyle's kindergarten orientation -- his first official first day will be Tuesday. Riding the bus and everything!!! We can't wait. ;-)

3 comments:

Tanis said...

Cute Bella, Bella girl :)
Wow, Kindergarten!!!! I still have one more year of the littlest at home. What will the twins do without him around?!?

Peaceful Ridge Reflections said...

I like how simple the layout is on the card but it's so bright and cheery too. If you do buy DaisyBella, send some my way. She is on my wish list!

Peaceful Ridge Reflections said...

Hey Kerry, Peaceful Ridge Reflections is me - Susan. But maybe you guessed that from the name since it's my address. I signed in under an existing google account but I didn't realize it would come up with that name as who it was from.