Monday, April 12, 2010

... daffodils ...

Hello there! I know, I know - I take way too long between posts! I'm just happy I ever get on here.!
So... when PTI started their Year of Flowers sets, I was like - ahhh, I don't need to get them. But then, the second month came around and I saw this incredible daffodil and said - I MUST have it. I think I made about 10 cards with it --- all paper piecing! Loads of fun and super duper easy!
These two cards don't have sentiments, but most of the others I made I put Happy Easter on.
Supplies: PTI cardstock & patterned paper, paisley embossing folder, linen thread from SU! - martha stewart & fiskars border punches.

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These look fantastic paper pieced.

Did you see the one that's coming out this month - the sweet pea? That one is really pretty.