Monday, March 15, 2010

... cute coffee card ...

First, let me apologize for my crooked picture! They are all a bit cattywompus this week, so be forewarned.
Anyhoo - I started off wanting to make a card for my dad for his birthday, but this turned out a bit more girlie than I'd figured, so it'll go in my stash and I'll try again today to whip up a dad card.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Going to be a gorgeous week here!

supplies: PTI cardstock & stamps, not sure where the patterned paper is from.... I used a strip of scor tape and sprinkled Martha Stewart glitter in brownstone to make that strip. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Boy that photo IS crooked! Were you sipping some margaritas before you took the picture :-) Hee Hee Hee! I can't seem to get them straight either but I have a "straighten" tool on my photo editing program so I let the computer take care of my boo-boos for me.

I don't think this is girly at all and I'm sure your dad would have enjoyed it. But if he doesn't, someone else will. I really like the patterned paper and the way you paper pieced the cup.

Unknown said...

I just love your card it is adorable! The colors are perfect.Have a great night, please visit my blog too!

I love style.. we are looking for featured card artists of the month please check out my blog to enter!!
Jessica Lynn