Friday, April 30, 2010

... little girl card ...

Hello blog friends!
I actually made this card some time ago and hadn't uploaded it to my computer. I'm not sure where the image is from (my bestie, Amber gave it to me). It took me forever to color her - I am usually a speedy colorer, and don't worry too much about details, or messing up. But not this time!
Anyhoo - the card size is bigger than normal so you'd be able to see the background paper. I first adhered the ribbon w/ scor tape, then stitched over top to hold it all down.
Have a fabulous day! ;-)

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

A very cute image and you colored it very well. I like the stitched down twill tape. Good for your for getting out your sewing machine and using it. I mean to stitch on my cards but first I'd have to get my machine out from under my desk, clear off my desk enough to set it up, find a free outlet to plug it in, change out the thread from whatever color was in it, yadda yadda yadda...... too much hassle for me :-)