Wednesday, April 28, 2010

... hey buddy ...

Well, *here* is a color I haven't used in forever! Taken With Teal. Really - it's just not one of my faves, but I had colored this little plane and was looking for paper to match, and TWT did the trick! Cute, huh?
I'm sending this little card to my nephew in MD. We are supposed to be "pen pals" but so far I haven't gotten a thing from him! I'll give him some slack, he is only 7.

I used the new PTI argyle & plane sets. I was out of black twill which is what I wanted to use, so I colored white twill w/ my gray copic and voila - it did the trick!

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

So cute and perfect for a little guy. You do know that SU is retiring teal (along with 28 other colors) starting June 1st so if you think you might want to use it more you might want to stock up.