Wednesday, May 27, 2009

... twin girls ...

So... my friend, Erin, is due to have twin girls next month. She told me she's liking pink & orange for their room decor.... I'm supposed to be making cute name frames for them, but have been a bit lazy thus far. Anyhoo... I did make her shower card in pink & melon berry and I love how it turned out! She e-mailed me last night and asked if I'd make her announcements that looked like this! Yippee --- I totally will!!!! Um... details - the footprints are an old TAC set I've had forever. The b/g words and rattle are TAC and PTI. I thought it needed softening, so I stamped the little white dots and then added really tiny white dots using my white sharpie. I also spruced up the rattles w/ the sharpie. I think that's it. Ribbon is from The Ribbon Retreat - it's satin on BOTH sides.


1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Pink and orange seem to be a popular combo now. I just posted a card today using that combo.

These are cute. And how fun that Erin is having twins.