Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cowboy Birthday

Hi friends! Okay, I'm sure you don't need this many pictures of my latest project. But since I took 'em you'll get to see 'em!
My dear friend, Nichole, called to see if I could whip up some first birthday invites for her nephew, Landon. They were planning a COWBOY themed party - eeeeeep! I couldn't wait to make them! I knew I'd be using my PCS Billy set. . .
I didn't have enough of the background paper to make them all, so I found some coordinating colors that would work...
I think I like the plaid a bit better than the stripes....
And. . . I couldn't NOT make a card for Nichole to give the birthday boy! =)
Hope you loved them!

3 comments:

i'm with the band said...

Those are really cute!

RED said...

Kerry- these are too stinkin' cute! Would you like to be commissioned again??? I could use some birth announcements...when you get a chance- check out my blog- I finished the craft project you got me!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This image is SO adorable. I actually like that there are two versions. They both look great.