Monday, May 4, 2009

... little girlie cards ...

So, it takes me forever to take pictures off my memory stick. I'm just such a procrastinator about it! Then *editing* the pictures so they look cute before putting 'em on here. I dunno - I guess I'm busy or lazy, or both?
Lately, I've been taking the kids to an hourly drop-in daycare on Mondays. Well, I used to take them so I could workout, but I've totally fallen off that wagon. So, now I take them every Monday so I can have a little ME time.
Anyhoo - I've got stuff to share... Hope you like!

I used Lily and Tweet for both of these cards. I actually had FOUR little girl birthdays to make cards for during the month of April - the other two are similar, but I didn't get a picture before popping them in the mail.
I went a little glitter-crazy on this last one. I love outlining stuff w/ my quickie glue pen and sprinkling on the Martha Stewart glitter. It's super duper easy and looks pretty, too.



2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

These are adorable! I really like the bright colors on the first one. You, glitter crazy? Never happens!

RED said...

I like the first 1 more than the 2nd but that's because of the circle background paper- I think the glitter on the 2nd card is just right!