Tuesday, May 5, 2009

... baby box ...

Hello friends! Have I mentioned that I love Lauren's templates? I really do. I've gotten quite a few of them. I think my favorite thing about them is the samples they show you that you can't see anywhere else!
So - today, I'm sharing a little box I made using "from the desk of" - yes, again! I probably already blabbed about the samples, too, so sorry 'bout that.
Anyhoo - this could be for a baby girl or boy. I've since gotten some baby wash & lotion and put inside (after wrapping it w/ cute polka dotted paper & a ribbon). Two of the regular sized bottles fit *perfectly* in here.

First is a view of the inside. I'm a wee bit bummed that you can see the dotted score lines, but I probably could've covered those if I made my liner paper a bit wider... This is the stuff you tweak along the way.
I love adding these little feet charms to stuff. I got them at the baby shower section of Walmart - I think you get like 20 of them for $1.99. Good deal!

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

That paper is too adorable. I wouldn't have even noticed the lines if you hadn't mentioned them and I'm sure the recipient won't either. I think it's terrific that you are getting a lot of use out of the template. This is a nice idea for a gift holder.

Karen said...

Too cute! I just used From the Desk Of for the first time for Mother's Day and love it! I keep thinking there must be a way to print it out lighter so the score lines won't show, but I have yet to figure it out. You're putting together a really cute gift! I have something similar in mind for a friend that is pregnant, thanks for great inspiration! :>