Saturday, March 28, 2009

... baby shower bella ...

Good morning! So. . . my brother-in-law's girlfriend is due to have a baby boy in May and the shower is next weekend (in Ohio). I'm not going to make it, so I sent this card and some baby goodies....

Here is a picture of one of the baby goodies.... I painted a PTI egg box and decorated it w/ the baby's name and some spring rain polkda dotted paper. Inside are a few onesies, but I am thinking the new mommy & daddy can use it to save stuff like the hospital bracelet, the hat they put on him after he's born, the card from the bassinet at the hospital.


I also sent a gift that my friend made called a fancy fanny - I didn't think to take a picture of it! She covers travel sized baby wipe containers w/ cloth and puts a trim around the edge. It's really cute - I asked her to make a John Deere one for them.

Well, I think that's enough rambling for today. It rained all night here, so let's hope for a warm dry day! =)

4 comments:

i'm with the band said...

oooh so cute. I love the box!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the way you colored the bella image. Such a great combo. And how thoughtful of you to include a gift. I bet they are the stamped onsies you posted a while back.

RED said...

Kerry- this card is the exact same color that we painted the nursery- how funny! I LOVE IT- obviously or I wouldn't have put the girls in it.

Harlene303 said...

Cute baby shower box!