Wednesday, March 18, 2009

... valentine goodluckabella ...

Gosh -what's up w/ me posting THREE days in a row? Craziness... Anyhoo - I've been browsing my pics and noticed that there are cards I've never posted - yikes! I made this one for Valentines Day using the goodluckabella - I joked to my hubby that they were flowers, not shamrocks!
So, my new PTI order will be here any day. I can't wait to see that pink in PERSON!

Oooh - and this Saturday I am heading to a "Scrap N Chat" from 9am till 5pm. Eight hours of stamping and chatting w/ NO KIDS! A day of bliss! I can't wait.

One more thing - I was browsing WalMart and saw they had some beading stuff on clearance for 50¢! Nichole Heady inspired me w/ her Mothers Day bracelet & tin to make something neat, so if I accomplish something good, I'll post it! =)

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How clever of you to use a St Pats image for a Vday card. I think the shamrocks definitely pass for flowers when they are colored pink. I like your row of dew drops at the edge. I noticed that Amber had that on a couple of her recent cards. Great way to fill in some of that large white space and add some bling.

Have a super fun time at your stamping party.

Karen said...

Those look like flowers to me, all colored pink!! Actually, that makes that image more attractive to me....that it could be used year round! Have fun with your new PTI order! One was dropped on my doorstep just last night! :>