Friday, March 6, 2009

A few pictures from Erin's wedding. . .

Hey blogger friends! Here are a few pics from the wedding I was in last weekend! This first one is us all lined up about to go in for the start of the wedding. At the rehearsal, I asked my hubby what he thought of the guy I was paired up with (he's jealous and I like to tease). Anyhoo - his response was.... "you're old enough to be his mom!" Oh golly...thanks A LOT!
Next, we have the bride and groom w/ their wedding party and the Marines from the sword detail. NICE - I love a man in uniform!
Whew - we're married! Look how happy they are!!! Erin sent me this picture, too - it's of me and one of the groomsmen - not the one I walked down the aisle with, but the one I was introduced w/ at the reception, so that's why I'm dancing w/ him instead of the "boy" from the photo above. ;-)
No cards in this post - I have made a few, so if you're lucky, I'll get them blogged in the near future!



3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Wow girl! You look hot in red. Such nice photos. I hope you punched Tom in the arm when he said that about your age:-)

Carole said...

You look stunning!! Great dress and I agree with Susan, red is your color!!

RED said...

It couldn't have been a more memorable, happy day than it truly was! I'm so glad that you could be apart of it all!