Wednesday, April 1, 2009

... happy april & kettos ...

Happy April 1st! Spring weather is nearly here! Today has been rainy, but this weekend looks like it will be nice....
I made these cards a few weeks ago - right after my new KETTOS arrived! My friend, Amber, and I each got 2 so we shared some.... I got Ivy Ketto and Mismatch and she got Charlotte and this gal (I'm forgetting her name at the moment).

Here's my quick & easy pink ketto card. She's soo cute. I really ought to just make stacks and stacks of cards w/ these images when I get them so I feel like I've gotten my monies worth....
Also - I ordered 2 sets from My Cute Stamps that came in the mail yesterday. I'm hoping to make some Easter cards before we leave for Maryland & Ohio this weekend....




3 comments:

Danni said...

These are just too cute!! How fun!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I knew as soon as I saw these Kettos on the Stamping Bella site that you would buy at least one. I saw Amber's on her blog. I like what you did with these. Very cute.

RED said...

Hey Momma- love the simple one! Wish I could be there to stamp with ya!