Thursday, March 4, 2010

...lime and black...

Hello friends! It's been a few days, but I'm still trying to get back to *regular* blogging...

My neighbor got some patterned paper for us to make notecards for a friend of hers in Tennessee. I started on a few without her because our schedules are so hectic it just hasn't worked out that we sit and get together to stamp. Here is one of the cards I whipped up for her....

Supplies: Martha Stewat scallop punch, Destination Paradise paper pad by Me & My Big ideas, Signature greetings by PTI, black rhinestones


2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What great paper. I love lime, black and white together. That scalloped scallop punch is too cool.

I look forward to your more regular blog posts. I've missed seeing what you've been making.

Danni said...

Great card!!