Saturday, February 27, 2010

... ten things ...

Hello friends! Happy Saturday ~ hope you've got something fun planned to do... We are all heading to a birthday party today - yay!
So - my card today.... I made this for my dad. When it came to picking the 10 adjectives to put inside, it was HARD - I didn't think about that part when I stamped the 10 things... next time I'll make sure there are 10 *things* that I can actually use and mean them. Makes me wish there were more additions for this set! I gotta chat w/ Dawn about that (lol - like Dawn & I are friends).
Okay - I'm done rambling.
Here's what I used on the card: dark chocolate cardstock (the orange was a scrap, and I'm thinking it might be SU) the polka dotted paper came from a DCWV mat stack for animal lovers {i KNOW, so NOT me, but there are lots of cute papers and I know lots of animal lovers}.
PTI sets: Top Ten, Top Ten additions, and Vintage labels
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the orange, blue and brown color combo. That does look like SU Only Orange. How funny that you chose to use the "10" but then couldn't come up with ten things to say. I could easily come up with ten things about my dad but they wouldn't be very nice words :-)