Thursday, June 4, 2009

my first digi - anything!!

Okay, so I bet most bloggers have been doing digital stuff forever now... I got a quickie lesson from my dear friend, Amber - and today have been messing around w/ it. There are loads of free stuff out there, so go explore! My dad likes lighthouses, and I saw this beach kit, so thought I'd play around w/ it. I'm probably going to print it and put it on the front of a card. . . I'm not sure yet, but I was so excited I wanted to share ASAP!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Good for your for trying digi. I have watched episodes on scrapping shows on how to do it, have read articles and books and downloaded lots of free stuff. But I just don't get it. I have spent hours trying to create stuff but somehow I keep overriding my layers or something so I just give up. Besides which, I'm too cheap to print out anything I would create anyway since printer ink is SO expensive.