Tuesday, September 29, 2009

...four little elves...

I have had Christmas cards on the brain since JULY! Yes, really... I have been trying to think of the perfect card to make and send out (we send about 90 cards out). There are so many cute sets out there and images that I wanted, it was hard to decide. I don't know why this never occurred to me before, but I don't have to make all 90 cards the same! Duh - so, this year I'm going to play and make as many different cards as I want!
First up is this card w/ four little elves to represent my four little boys (I have 5 boys, but one is far from little at 19 years old).
Pink Cat Studio had this digi image (along with a ton of other cute ones) that I couldn't pass up. I've also printed it small and put "to/from" next to him and will be making tags for Christmas gifts! I feel like this card is still missing *something* but I'm not sure if I ought to add buttons, or ribbon, or both. . .

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cute way to represent your 4 little boys. I doubt that Jay would want to be represented as an elf anyway. Especially if he was colored in the same as the other elves (thinking back to your family photos). I think it's great just the way it is. Plus, without buttons, etc, it's much more mailable.

Danni said...

How adorable!!