Friday, January 29, 2010

... valentines cards ...

Hello friends!
So, it's only been like 3 months since I've blogged. Wowzers.... Anyhoo - I'll try to be better about it again, but don't hold me to that! ;-)
I've been on a Valentine card-making kick recently, so here are two that I want to share. I've had this patterned paper for quite a while now...

Oh, and I got a new border punch from EK success, that's what you see on these cards.
Supplies: new leaf cardstock (PTI), Simple Valentine (PTI), rick rack, raspberry fizz twill...

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

OMGosh! She is still crafting! I was wondering what was going on with your stamping since you hadn't posted since October.

These are really cute and the ric-rak goes great with the curvy border punch. I have that punch too.